lunedì, marzo 19, 2012

Life for as we've known it




I.
A place inhabited
in an abandoned world
rummaging when you are on the bottom
started talking
it’s probable
being told
at all
moreover controversial

II.
A strange way to go down
completely personal
the water is hard
must remain there
confiding in the error
a fist on a table
to bed again
somewhere

III.
Disinformation before arriving
woman in blue
waiting for revenge
under the actorial voice
look at the dramatic text
staged the first
chekhovian robbery
it means nothing

IV.
Velvet couch
pendant arm
lost last night
sterilized prostitute
human situations
to be discussed on
reached the point where
a trolley runs

V.
And it's only my raincoat
we were in
and in that house
I took you
you told me
I took
to look
much older
VI.
You tied your teeth
in a series
with buried stones
peaches
hung from the roof
before we hanging up
our name
day of December

VII.
The score was wrong
she had drunk too much
then she had feel like of vein
I looked at her
and I waited wounded
the white room
of experiences
re-entering the meat

VIII.
The coincidences
we belong
more than
your daughter’s voice
at the exhibition
she was calm
allow me to speak
before closing

IX.
Only an intimacy
we have
we turn the corner
where we can continue
I remember you
that your lover
has a broken leg
and that's fine

X.
Whereby
to be write
one of the most talented
no letters
no response
from publishing
books struggle
to sell
XI.
At the station with a Cohen
enemies now
say thanks
we always arrive
to the taste
one more lived temptation
it is not counted
it has only grown

XII.
One thing among us
before they take
possession
am I
distracted distraught & lone
keep your wrapped hands
there where
I can be

XIII.
Does it cost anything
and where will we arrive
I repeat
dear
it’s only an agreement
talking back
in a store in Bleecker Street
Pollock's Number Ten

XIV.
It 's all true
what it consists
history
Gimmie Shelter
is the best
rock 'n' roll track
ever written
please

XV.
The lady
of the lake of the forgotten
with the best
recordings at the BBC
1968 - 1973
to digesting you need to breathe
an idea you can expand
she is late
XVI.
At the presentation
just before
beginning
someone drinks
to give himself a tone
others to get by
to stand
that mac’s trembling

XVII.
Father & Son
one could not be
more different from the other
is a text
on the photographic work
of Walter Rosenblum
around
recalls Strand

XVIII.
She has almost
sixty years
he just
thirty
they do not know what
the obscenity
contemplate
chronicle of a crime

XIX.
Checkout
they pull tickets
those of the exhibition
combined with those
the permanent
above the beam remains
inscription of a dada
we were born bitter

XX.
In the hour of visit
deciding vote
between the two candidates
the choice between
a mother crazy
and reasonable lover
psychiatry
is a demential ambit
XXI.
Let me tell you
I read
better things
that I adapted
in the worst way
for example
that time in turkish toilet
of the rest area

XXII.
A serial number
a promise on the passport
a child
decides to play
with a disk
near the entrance of the house
somewhere up above
a suicide observes undecided

XXIII.
Who said
that it lasts
that it resists
at Cafe du Monde
I talk with Gerald
and he has his hands
full of soap
I look inside

XXIV.
The No. 2 film
was astonishing
we still have
the consequences of the afternoon
uncontrolled outbursts
your shots
from the cliff
were indecent

XXV.
I asked you
to warn
the light is changed
If the ink end
you will not stop
it is not true that
you can always remedy
you should know
XXVI.
Quotes
a life of study
a love for life
you saw me
the disease is progressing
are you that you're with me
today
it was you

XXVII.
I do not think
she was embarrassed
because
she was an orphan
you think
that mine
are follies
you might think

XXVIII.
Forgetting
that you stood before me
in the darkroom
with a copy
of your will
of your feelings
swollen face
how to make

XXIX.
Falsehoods
more than anything else
the story
of the people
upstairs
their faces
she was going
you have not forgiven

XXX.
Any conflict
in context
each context
known conflicts
turning the words
in this way
has its price
it’s an impairment
XXXI.
Hunt the infidels
or tame them
we take home
where we do not know
if you were the one
you looked
the telescope
it can be mentioned

XXXII.
Whatever take
the coils
record over
find other sequences
with open strings
think
you stopped
to be fertile

XXXIII.
The throat
under the force
of a hold
quickly lose contact
you can stay in
upside down
defloration
obsessed

XXXIV.
Front of a painting
is where I came
Rickie Lee Jones
Sandy Denny
Grace Slick &
Christ I want to sing
Christ as them
you keep on saying

XXXV.
The bra
you unhooked it
it’s feasible
almost cum
with the palm
is where I have taken
into account
it seems that N. asserts
XXXVI.
Seize
of the fuller objects
dissolve the corners
derision
cynical & bitter
in the avenue
of the permanent theater
mushy stool

XXXVII.
Stay away
give me the
I want to get
to do the
stoop
react
go down
talk.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento