lunedì, marzo 19, 2012

The Cantos of the Capture




I.
That other raven
has a face
of black bruises
it can be approached
only if they dare to guess
what time he was given to communion
or the last Sunday fucked
no matter with whom.

II.
I thought the other night
to end
there’s always
a way to kill a man
I thought to poison me
but I had nothing at home
and I have never lost
mothers fathers
I thought to kill me
choking in a carpet
but then my mind was expanding
like the nostrils of a frightened
so I dropped everything.

III.
We have rooms for rent
rent for hours
customers arrive
some sit
in that gone chair
and just enough
others look around
touching the sweaty genitals
setting them in the palm
of the soapy hand
these rooms - eight rooms
the doors close better
with a chair and a table behind
must look at the wonders
that the world holds for us
from within
listening to a disc of 1971
with J.L. Hooker and some Old Overholt.

IV.
For today no dead murdered
in my neighborhood
even if I have to stop life
I always have done
& we’ve done
and not even know how to say
that I’m pregnant with you
take the enamel
if you do not find it
get off the streets
and tell the shopkeeper
that you love me.

V.
Where are
my criminals tonight
which street door
they went to defame
where are my amazing stinking
to which I gave
my word
my knowledge
where are the snappers
smashing in the windows
and blow up the doors
they will stay up around till late
till late to complain
of who led them astray
everything is red
along this territory
the rest is inevitable.

VI.
In front of the crowd
of my horrible sin
I continued slow
with my head
my mechanical lims
three olivetti one antares
one in the ground
one on the kitchen table
the last came on a cabinet
I bypassed quarters
to get the four girls.

VII.
Track by track
along the backstairs
of dried meat
aged terribly
before the right time
for compassion of something sweet
all ask
when will you come back
when do you put on it
you damn yourself unnecessarily
for that christ harmless died
when will you come down to write
to repeat
SOME TIMES
THEY COME
THROUGH THE DESERT
OTHER TIMES
you find them before.

VIII.
That house
was standing
for old positions
now anti-customary
the glue between the planks of the walls
swallows the notches
of the people who passed
between these scraped axes
by used furnitures
of those who went to live
not by choice
the wells around
that house
are flourishing and unapproachable
the vegetation pruned and restructured
made partaker of the absence
that the power of man
knows how to trick.

IX.
They are sitting
around our homes
they took to drink
from their flasks
later when they said
seeing
'The cry of the animals'
have taken to touch us.

X.
They took us
the "place"
have begun to take us
on knees
four years
my sister and I
were around
the well of the land
then the years have passed
and my sister spent
days in the fields
takin’ acid
all hours of the day
they called me tomboy
they said I had
the an hard back
but I have never used it
to work in "place."

XI.
Black is my thought
dark my knowledge
heavy my pace
& my past.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento